Dwight Nakata, CPA, CFP®
Brief professional background summary:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional and Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Alumnus of the UCLA Anderson School of Management MDE Program.
- Providing services to individuals/entities to assist them in attaining financial and personal goals and develop a life legacy. "Life Legacy" planning is our philosophy for helping clients establish personal wealth, social wealth, and financial wealth.
- Licensed under the State of California Insurance Code, license number 0C87485.
- Member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA).
- Member of the California Society of CPAs, Financial Literacy Committee.
- California State University, Los Angeles, Alumni Association, Board of Director.
- Cal State LA Foundation, Board of Trustee.
- Past professional experience includes many years with Coopers & Lybrand (now PricewaterhouseCoopers) & as a current partner at a Southern California CPA firm.
- Member of the City of Orange, California, Audit Committee.
- Strategic alliance with Wymac Capital, Inc., providing real estate financing services (Mortgage Loan Originator License 321322).
- Providing independent objective advice through my independent office.