Our Qualifications & Background
Brief professional background summary:
* Professional experience includes many years with Coopers & Lybrand (now PricewaterhouseCoopers) & as a current partner at a Southern California CPA firm.
* Licensed under the State of California Insurance Code, license number 0C87485 and the State of New York Insurance Code, license number 1552206.
* Alumni of the UCLA Anderson School of Management MDE Program.
* Member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA).
* Member of the California Society of CPAs, Financial Literacy Committee.
* California State University, Los Angeles, Foundation, Board of Trustee.
* Member of the City of Orange, California, Audit Committee.
* Strategic alliance with Wymac Capital, Inc., providing real estate financing services (Mortgage Loan Originator License 321322).
* Providing services through an independently owned financial planning office; to individuals/entities, assisting them in attaining financial and personal goals and develop a life legacy. "Life Legacy" planning is our philosophy for helping client establish personal wealth, social wealth, and financial wealth.
Our reasons for becoming financial professionals are deeply personal. We repeatedly saw many friends and family struggling to find the help they needed to map out their financial future. We are confident that with our understanding of personal finance, coupled with our training as financial professionals, we can help people better prepare for the future. After years in the business, we have developed a reputation for educating individuals in an easy-to-understand manner so they can grasp personal finance and use those concepts to pursue their financial objectives. We feel a commitment to our community.
Over the years, we have found that a team approach can be an effective method to help clients who have a wide variety of needs as they maneuver through a complex financial-services world. We invite you to discover and experience the power of our services. We believe it has far-reaching benefits for our clients to get opinions from several sources with diverse backgrounds, education, and experience.
No one strategy fits everyone, which is why every client gets our undivided attention—from planning to execution to follow-up. We take a proactive approach to helping you develop a strategy to address your financial goals and objectives, using the most efficient methods available.
Senior Advanced Planning Group
Whether you are investing to build wealth, protect your family, or preserve your assets, our personalized service focuses your needs, wants, and long-term goals.
Our team of professionals have years of experience in financial services. We can help you address your needs of today and for many years to come. We look forward to working with you.